$30.00 – $1,000.00
How you can help.
Join a group of like-minded people to promote and protect our botanical treasures, connect with the community and participate in a lively calendar of events across all three sites.
Member special experiences –
• Meet experts at our talks, walks and lecture series,
• Participate in workshops and training programs,
• Gain access to special tours, exhibitions and private gardens.
Volunteers support fBBGSA objectives through a diverse program –
• Kitchen Gardening Team
• Event planning, organising and catering,
• Plant Audit team
• The Growing Friends – Propagating and selling plants,
• Visitor engagement,
• Promoting ‘The Friends’ at gardening events
• Helping with our program of events…
• Advisory committees to BCC
• Membership of the Australian Association of Friends of Botanic Gardens
2 years – $50 | 1 year – $30 | LIFETIME – $1,000
Not for profit – $50/5-years
Annual Turnover < $5M – $250/5-years
Annual Turnover > $5M – $1,000/5-years