Friends of Brisbane Botanic Gardens and Sherwood Arboretum Ltd.
This is to advise you of the upcoming Annual General Meeting of the members of The Friends. The details of this meeting are as follows:
|Date:||Tuesday September 3rd 2019|
|Place:||Auditorium of the Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-Tha|
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- Ask questions about the operations and finances of The Friends
- Speak about any items on the agenda
- Vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- Accept the minutes of the 2018 AGM
- Accept the Board annual report
- Accept the auditor’s report
- Accept the annual financial statements
- Appoint and agree on payment for an auditor.
- Appoint the nominated directors to the board. All positions on the Board are declared vacant as of September 3rd, 2019.
- Nominations close on August 16th, 2019.
- Post the date for the following AGM of 2020.
Notices of Motion pertaining only to standard AGM business must be sent by members, and received by the Secretary of FBBGSA, no later than 14 days prior to the meeting, ie by 6pm on Tuesday August 20th 2019 for consideration and acceptance of inclusion in the agenda to be posted on-line.
The meeting agenda will be forwarded to members no later than August 29th2019.
Dr Jean Sim
The Friends are a Company Limited by Guarantee ABN 20 607 589 873